SHIPPING, RETURNS, & EXCHANGES
You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date your item(s) were shipped. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and must be accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. Please use our contact form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your return or exchange and a member of our customer service team will respond.
*shipping costs will be deducted from returns not due to defectiveness
Return Policy Questions
- USPS First-Class Ground: 5-7 business days with tracking only ($3.50 base, $1 additional per item)
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days with tracking and insurance ($9.00 base, $1.50 additional per item)
Where do you ship?
We can ship anywhere in the world. Through our site, we currently ship purchase orders to the U.S., Canada, Australia, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, and The United Kingdom. For all other countries, please contact us using our form and we can send you a PayPal invoice to complete your order.
What is your return policy?
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If your product is defective, damaged, doesn't fit, or you simply changed your mind, you can return your item to us for a full refund*. Please contact us at email@example.com to begin an exchange or return.
Can I exchange my item?
If your LDCC clothes does not fit your fur baby, you can exchange it for any product that is of similar or lesser value. The difference of your purchase will be refunded to you upon receipt of the original product, and after inspection that it was returned in new condition with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Can I get a refund?
- Once we receive your item along with a receipt, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment), and you will receive the credit within a timeline dependent on your card issuer's policies. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing of your refund.
Am I responsible for shipping?
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for your return. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Once a return is confirmed, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
What is the return address?
- Please ship all exchanges or returns to 1820 W Carson St. #202-327 Torrance, CA 90501.